The Community Health Nurses' Initiatives Group (CHNIG), an interest group of the Registered Nurses' Association of Ontario (RNAO), has its mission to act as the voice of Community Health Nurses influencing the health care system and health and social policy in areas which affect the work of Community Health Nurses and the public we serve.
What it means to be part of
The Community Health Nurses' Initiatives Group
IN THE NEWS
- Apr 16, 2015 CHNIG - The Voice of Community Health Nurses...More
- Apr 14, 2015 RNAO and CHNIG AGM DocumentsMore
- Apr 6, 2015 CHNIG Funding application deadline extendedMore
- Mar 19, 2015 Public Health Agency of Canada Skills Online -...More
- Mar 2, 2015 Call for Nominations - CHNIG Board of Directors...More
- Feb 26, 2015 Health Promotion Seminar Series: Itís All about Synergies...More
- Feb 11, 2015 Ontario Health StudyMore
- Feb 3, 2015 CHNIG Award for Clinical Excellence in Community Health...More
- Feb 3, 2015 Seed Grant InitiativeMore
- Feb 3, 2015 Introducing OPHA's NEW Career Development Online Workshops!More
Apr 18, 2015
CHNIG Annual General Meeting More
Title: CHNIG Annual General Meeting
Start: Apr 18, 2015 08:00 AM
End: Apr 18, 2015 11:00 AM
145 Richmond St W.
This Annual General Meeting promises to be both informative and enjoyable for all members and student associates who attend; a wonderful opportunity to network with your peers.
The AGM is your chance to see your association at work for you. All RNs who are members of RNAO are invited to attend. Hear an overview of the year's achievements and help shape what priorities lie ahead. More than a dozen RNs from every facet of our health-care system will be recognized from those who work directly with patients to RNs working in administration as well as those working to shape the future of the nursing profession in education and research.
The CHNIG AGM will be on Saturday, April 18th from 8:00am to 11:00am.
- Apr 18, 2015 CHNIG Annual General Meeting More