The Community Health Nurses' Initiatives Group (CHNIG), an interest group of the Registered Nurses' Association of Ontario (RNAO), has its mission to act as the voice of Community Health Nurses influencing the health care system and health and social policy in areas which affect the work of Community Health Nurses and the public we serve.
What it means to be part of
The Community Health Nurses' Initiatives Group
IN THE NEWS
- Jun 10, 2015 Get your OPHA 2015-16 MembershipMore
- Apr 16, 2015 CHNIG - The Voice of Community Health Nurses...More
- Apr 14, 2015 RNAO and CHNIG AGM DocumentsMore
- Apr 6, 2015 CHNIG Funding application deadline extendedMore
- Mar 19, 2015 Public Health Agency of Canada Skills Online -...More
- Mar 2, 2015 Call for Nominations - CHNIG Board of Directors...More
- Feb 26, 2015 Health Promotion Seminar Series: Itís All about Synergies...More
- Feb 11, 2015 Ontario Health StudyMore
- Feb 3, 2015 CHNIG Award for Clinical Excellence in Community Health...More
- Feb 3, 2015 Seed Grant InitiativeMore
Oct 29, 2015
Save The Date for OPHA's Fall Forum! More
Title: Save The Date for OPHA's Fall Forum!
Start: Oct 29, 2015 09:00 AM
End: May 21, 2015 05:00 PM
Public health continues to be a leading and important voice for protecting and promoting the health of Ontarians. However, there are other voices striving for the attention of policy makers and the public. Public health's goal of creating health-promoting environmental and social conditions through public policy is not universally shared. Furthermore, public confusion about health persists as a growing number of voices spread conflicting messages that directly undermine the public's health.
Among so many voices, how can public health continue to be a strong voice for healthy public policy?
How can public health more effectively engage the wider society and build public support for public health issues?
We will explore the answers to these questions at this year's Forum - so be sure to register to reserve your place!
Click here for full details and early bird Registration (early bird registration available until Aug 28th, 2015)
- Oct 29, 2015 Save The Date for OPHA's Fall Forum! More