Role Description for the Communication Committee
- Produce and distribute CHNIG Newsletters.
- Assess and provide for communication needs of members re: CHNIG goals.
- Develop external media releases re: CHNIG and Community Health Nurses (CHNs).
- Develop and produce promotional material re: CHNIG and CHNs.
- Arrange promotional activities to increase the visibility and profile of CHNs.
- Assist and support other teams in communicating about issues to the membership and the community at large.
- Assess and make recommendations re: electronic and internet communication with members (e.g., e-mail, website, Facebook).
- Represent CHNIG on related committees as requested by the President or Executive Committee.
For more information contact:
Communications Website Director - Communications.Website@CHNIG.org
Communications Website Newsletter - Communications.Newsletter@CHNIG.org