Policy & Political Action
Role description of Policy and Political Action Committee:
- Provide leadership for political action activities within CHNIG and responding to RNAO Action Alerts.
- Establish relationships with key political leaders in all parties and network with other stakeholders in collaboration with the President.
- Recommend a course of action on policy issues to the Executive Committee.
- Advise RNAO on emerging issues.
- Give input to activities undertaken by RNAO on issues which affect the clients and practice of CHNs.
- Represent CHNIG on related committees as requested by the President or Executive Committee.
For more information contact the Policy and Political Action Director - Political.Action@CHNIG.org
Lobbying senior administrators and politicians
This document describes various strategies for lobbying senior administrators, politicians and other decision-makers. The strategies, adopted from an Assembly workshop presented by Patricia Spindel, are described as low, medium and high profile approaches.