Research, Education and Professional Development
Role Description of the Research, Education, and Professional Development committee:
- Monitor developments in research and education of CHNs.
- Develop position statements on research and education issues as necessary.
- Give input to RNAO on research and education issues as they relate to CHNs.
- Represent CHNIG on related committees as requested by the President or Executive Committee.
- Coordinates with RNFOO to administer the educational bursary and research grants.
For more information contact:
Research, Education and Professional Development Director - Research.Education.ProfDev@CHNIG.org