Role Description for Student Member:
- Provide input to RNAO and CHNIG on relevant issues from a student's perspective.
- Promote CHNIG and RNAO's perspectives, links, resources and awards to peers in nursing programs.
- Identify community and home health nursing student education issues to CHNIG.
- Network with other student nursing associations, especially the Ontario Regional Director of the Canadian Nursing Students Association (CNSA) and the Provincial Nursing Students Interest Group (Nursing Students of Ontario- NSO) on a regular basis.
- Contribute to the overall goals of CHNIG and RNAO where possible.
Guidelines for Application to the Tuition Support Program for Nurses
The Tuition Support Program for Nurses is part of the government's commitment to provide more families with access to primary health care, and to support the recruitment and retention of nurses to rural and remote areas across the province. More...
For more information contact the Student Representative at Student.Representative@CHNIG.org