02 Feb EatRight Ontario – Connect with a Dietician for FREE
EatRight Ontario (ERO) is a free service where anyone in Ontario can connect with a Registered Dietitian to help make healthier food choices and answer your nutrition questions. Whether you are looking to drop a few extra pounds, are a first time mom starting your child on solid foods, trying to plan more healthy meals for your family or need to make some dietary changes due to a new health condition, ERO is a great resource. ERO can help tailor healthy eating to your situation by connecting you with a Registered Dietician through phone or email. Visit eatrightontario.ca for more details.
EatRight Dieticians are:
- Qualified, registered professionals
- Up-to-date with the latest information
- Friendly and ready to help
Other services EatRight Ontario offers:
- Speak to a dietitian in English, French and over 100 other languages using an interpreter.
- Culturally adapted and translated handouts in Spanish, Chinese, Urdu, Gujarati, Punjabi, Hindi, Tamil and Arabic.
- After your phone call, the dietitian will send you follow up information by email or mail.
- The dietitian can connect you to other services in your neighbourhood for more personalized advice.