13 Feb CHNIG 2019 AGM – Saturday, April 13th from 0800h – 1100h
We would like to invite you to attend the 2019 Community Health Nurses’ Initiatives Group (CHNIG) Annual General Meeting (AGM). Register by signing into myrnao and mark your calendar! View the agenda here.
During this meeting, you will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in interactive health promotion activities and our breakfast networking session;
- Hear about highlights and achievements over the past year;
- Share your ideas, stories, and feedback to shape and inform next steps and future initiatives;
- Celebrate with us as we recognize our bursary & award recipients and our outgoing CHNIG Board members;
- Network with community health nurses and nursing students with an interest in community health; and
- Sign up for volunteer opportunities on the CHNIG Board of Directors and put your leadership skills into practice.
Download the CHNIG Annual Report.
Location: Hilton Toronto, 145 Richmond Street West, Toronto, ON M5H 2L2
Date: Saturday April 13, 2019
Time: 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Registration Fee: $10.00
*Registration and breakfast networking session with fun interactive health promotion activities will begin at 8:00 AM followed by our AGM starting promptly at 9:00 AM.
Questions? Contact RNAO by phone at 1-800-268-7199 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at our AGM!
CHNIG Board of Directors