21 Jan [RNAO] Health System Transformation and COVID-19 Webinar – COVID-19 Vaccine: A Game Changer
You are invited to join the RNAO Health System Transformation and COVID-19 Webinar – COVID-19 Vaccine: A Game Changer on February 8th, 2021 at 2:00PM to 4:00PM (EST).
The COVID-19 vaccine will change the course of this pandemic. As millions of people are getting immunized, how can we as health-care workers become champions for this vaccine, and feel empowered to communicate about it with our patients, colleagues, family and friends?
Join Dr. Cora Constantinescu, pediatric infectious disease specialist for a session on COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy and effective communication. At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
1. appreciate the extent of vaccine hesitancy around the COVID-19 vaccine and some of the reasons for this phenomenon,
2. understand how Canada measures up globally and at home; and
3. apply a communication framework to hold a vaccine hesitancy conversation around COVID-19 vaccine.
The Health System Transformation and COVID-19 Webinar series is presented by the RNAO every second Monday of the month.
RNAO’s CEO Doris Grinspun will be hosting COVID-19 webinars for health providers.
- updates on COVID-19 and the health systems: Latest news and pressing issues
- guest speakers (as available)
- questions & answers
- calls to action
Health providers from Ontario, Canada, and anywhere in the world are welcome to join at no cost.