02 Mar Call for Nominations – CHNIG Board of Directors
Community Health Nurses’ Initiatives Group (CHNIG) is seeking nominations for experienced, committed, skilled individuals for the CHNIG Board of Directors who are passionate about community health nursing to lead CHNIG into the future.
Click the following link to save, download or print this page’s information:
Call for Nominations – CHNIG Board of Directors
Click the following link for the Nomination form [ Word ]
The Call for Nominations is for the following 12 Director positions for two-year terms of office beginning at the time of the Annual General Meeting to be held on Saturday April 18th, 2015 from 8am – 11am.
The Nominating Committee is seeking candidates with a variety of skills and experiences including but not limited to:
- Leadership in community health nursing (formal and informal)
- Interest in and understanding of current issues in community health nursing
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across Ontario
- Ability to commit time and to serve on the CHNIG Board
- Specific areas of experience considered an asset include organizational governance, financial planning, communications, membership recruitment & policy development
For a more complete list of responsibilities related to specific positions, please contact Jennifer Bouwmeester, Chair of the Nominations Committee at email@example.com
Nominations for Director must be in writing and signed by the nominee indicating consent to be a candidate and must include 2 nominators who are CHNIG members in good standing.
The nomination form must be accompanied by a brief description of the candidate’s skills and experience (maximum 1 page) and signatures of the nominee and nominators. The brief description of candidate’s skills and experience may be published in communications to members.
Nominations must be received by the CHNIG Secretary no later than close of the Call for Nominations at the AGM April 18th, 2015
– Nominations Committee
– Community Health Nurses’ Initiatives Group
– Jennifer Bouwmeester, Immediate Past President, Nominations Committee Chair Jentonn72@gmail.com