10 Nov Canadian Pediatric Society – Vaccine Hesitancy Virtual Workshop
The Canadian Pediatric Society is hosting a Vaccine Hesitancy Virtual Workshop on Wednesday, November 25 and Thursday, November 26, 2020, at 10:30AM to 2:00PM.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define vaccine hesitancy and the factors that contribute to it.
- Explain how health care providers can influence vaccine hesitancy.
- Elicit and assess an individual’s reasons for vaccine hesitancy.
- Apply an effective, personalized communication strategy to address vaccine hesitancy, including appropriate risk communication.
- Develop an approach for interacting with the vaccine refuser.
You can register here: https://na.eventscloud.com/ereg/newreg.php?eventid=565408&
Registration deadline: Friday, November 13, 2020.