31 May CHNIG Call for Nominations (2021-2023 Term)
The Community Health Nurses’ Initiatives Group (CHNIG) Nominations Committee is seeking experienced, committed, skilled individuals for the CHNIG Board of Directors for the 2021-2023 term. We are seeking nominees who are passionate about community health nursing and will lead CHNIG into the future. Nominations are now being accepted for the following positions for a two-year office unless otherwise noted. (Note: at the termination of the two-year term, you are eligible to stand for a second term of two years).
The Call for Nominations is for the following CHNIG Board of Director (BOD) positions:
- President-Elect (2021-2022) (1 position)
- Secretary (1 position)
- Treasurer (1 position)
- Member Benefits (1 position)
- Professional Practice (Home Health) (1 position)
- Professional Practice (Public Health) (1 position)
- Research, Education and Professional Development (2 positions)
- Communications – Social Media (1 position)
- Student Representative (non-voting) (2 positions)
Candidates must be members in good standing of RNAO and CHNIG and agree to serve for a two-year term if elected unless otherwise noted.
For complete role descriptions related to specific positions, please visit http://www.chnig.org/about-us/join-chnig/
To apply, please complete the online call for nominations form at https://myrnao.ca/chnig_cfn_2021
If nominees have questions, please contact email@example.com PLEASE USE SUBJECT LINE: CHNIG Call for Nominations.
Nominations must be received by the CHNIG Nominations Committee no later than the closing for Call of Nominations on July 13, 2021 at 12:00 pm EST.