01 Feb Updated: CHNIG Undergraduate Nursing Student Bursary (DEADLINE: March 15th, 2021)
- Are you passionate and excited about community and public health nursing?
- Are you creative and looking for ways to engage other students in the benefits of joining your professional organization?
- Would you like additional funding to support your studies and preparations for the NCLEX?
Please submit applications to the CHNIG Student Committee which will include:
- Completed application form
- An original and creative promotional tool such as poster, presentation or video that discusses the importance of the CHNIG and community health nursing and engages students to join our organization.
- Digital photograph of yourself (JPEGs or PNGs)
Winning applications will be selected by the CHNIG Board of Directors and the submitted promotional materials will be distributed province wide through CHNIG media and communication strategies.
2 Prizes of $250.00 + free 1 year membership to CHNIG
All prize money will be awarded via reimbursement for purchased NCLEX and nursing student study tools (proof of purchase may be requested).
For additional questions or concerns please contact email@example.com.
DEADLINE: March 15th, 2021