30 Apr [RNAO Webinar] Let’s Talk about Anti-Black Racism and Discrimination in Nursing
You are invited to the RNAO’s Black Nurses Task Force monthly webinar, Let’s Talk about Anti-Black Racism and Discrimination in Nursing, on May 17th, 2021 at 2:30PM to 4:00PM (ET).
Topic: An Intergenerational Conversation: Addressing Anti-Black Racism
- provide a deeper awareness of anti-Black racism’s impact in the 21st century;
- begin to bridge the generational gap within nursing through social justice; and
- identify practical action steps for measurable and transformational outcomes using a millennial lens.
- Nadia Prendergast, RN, LCCE, PhD, Assistant Professor at York University and Childbirth Educator at Mount Sinai Hospital
- Leanne Prendergast, MSc, President and Co-Founder of Love our Lives
For more information and registration, please visit here.