15 Nov Student Video Contest – deadline January 31st, 2018
The Community Health Nurses’ Initiatives Group (CHNIG) is inviting YOU to create and submit a video answering the question “Why would you choose community health nursing as a profession?” The student with the winning video will be the closing keynote speaker of the first CHNIG Workshop on Saturday, March 3, 2018.
Entrance Criteria and Submission Process
- Participants must be RNAO CHNIG members.
- Participant must submit a 2-minute video about why they would choose community health nursing.
- The video must be an original work. Be creative. Make it your own.
- Video submission deadline is Monday, January 31st, 2018.
- Entries must be submitted to May Tao, President Elect of CHNIG at PresidentElect@CHNIG.org
- Judging will be based on the following criteria:
a. The answer to the question, “Why would you choose community health nursing as a profession?”
b. Creativity and originality
- The CHNIG Workshop Planning Committee will be selecting the winner.
Free entry to the “Exploring the World of Community Health Nursing” workshop and the opportunity to deliver the key note speech at the workshop on March 3, 2018. This is an amazing opportunity to network and meet community health nurses, nursing leaders, and other nursing students from across Ontario.
By submitting the video to CHNIG, it is agreed that RNAO CHNIG has the right to use, distribute, and display the video for organizational purposes, without notification, consent, or compensation to the entrant(s). The organizational purpose could include, but not limited to, displaying the video on the CHNIG website, or at other venues such as conferences.